BASIC PACKAGE $260 (plus $11 tax)
- Introductory phone conversation
- Advice for obtaining a marriage license
- Advice/assistance for location selection
- Recommendations of photographers and coordinators, if desired
- Selection of ceremony
- Face-to-face meeting prior to ceremony (optional)
- Performance of ceremony
- Keepsake wedding certificate and copy of ceremony
- Completion of all necessary filing for official marriage license
- Optional conch blowing before and after the ceremony (+$35.00 plus 4 % tax)
CUSTOM PACKAGE $385 (plus $16 tax)
all of the above plus:
- Personal consultation (by phone, questionaire and/or face-to-face if you are on Maui) to discover pertinent and unique information about your relationship, ceremony preference, what readings and vows you want, and how family and friends can participate in the ceremony
- Opportunity to provide or write you own vows and/or service
- Opportunity to edit wedding copy and give final approval
- Personal copy of ceremony and vows
- Optional conch blowing before and after the ceremony
- Bridal bouquet (+ $160 and up plus 4% tax)
- Musician(s) (+ $225 and up plus 4% tax)
- Videography (+ $575–$2000 and up plus 4% tax)
JEWISH/JEWISH INTERFAITH PACKAGE
all of the above plus:
- Explanation of rituals provided before or during the ceremony, if desired, (for example, the meaning of the chuppah, breaking of the glass, etc.)
- Fees range from $485 to $575 (plus 4% tax)
- Following a preliminary phone meeting with Rev. Joseph, 808.727.2442, a $100 (+$4 tax) non-refundable deposit is required to hold your wedding date. Until the deposit is received, the date remains open.
- Special discounts for active military personnel (with military ID)
- A $50 fee (+$2 tax) covers the state permit required for all beach weddings. I am fully insured and can obtain one for you from the Hawaii DLNR.
- Rehearsal fee starts at $150 (+$6 tax)
- Locations: weddings in Kihei, Wailea, Lahaina, Upcountry, and Central Maui are included in the overall ceremony fee. Weddings north of Lahaina (such as Kaanapali, Honakawai, Kahana, Napili, Kapalua or beyond) have an additional $60 fee (+$3 tax) for travel time.
- Ceremonies on Christmas Eve and Day, New Year's Eve and Day, and all major U.S. holiday are subject to an additional $150 fee
- Sunrise weddings and weddings in remote locations (such as Hana, Kahakaloa, and Haleakala) are subject to an additional fee, starting at $400 (+$17 tax).
- A 3% charge on all credit card transactions in order to cover processing fees